BOULDER, CO. (September 11, 2018) – Boulder, Colo.-based Caplan & Earnest LLC announced today that ten of its attorneys were named to the 2019 edition of Best Lawyers, a peer-reviewed list published in almost 75 countries around the world.
The honorees are:
- Jim Branum, education law
- Sheryl Bridges, medical malpractice law
- Richard Bump, education and real estate law
- Barbara Glogiewicz, medical malpractice law
- Brad J. Hendrick, immigration law
- Linda Siderius, health law, and administrative and regulatory law
- Stuart Stuller, education law
- Jennifer Sullivan, health law
- Matthew Ullirich, health law
- Laura Wassmuth, medical malpractice law
For more than three decades, Best Lawyers publications have earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public, as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals anywhere. Inclusion in the publication is based on more than 7.4 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. The 24th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America© (2018) included 58,507 attorneys in 145 practice areas, covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
“For Caplan & Earnest to be included in this prestigious publication is quite an honor,” said Jim Branum, managing partner at Caplan & Earnest. “Being acknowledged for providing high-level, strategic, and thoughtful counsel to our clients is deeply gratifying.”