1800 Broadway, Suite 200
Boulder, CO 80302-5289
Linda L. Siderius
Linda Siderius’ practice emphasizes administrative law. She represents organizations and licensed professionals before federal and state regulatory agencies in administrative proceedings, defending and prosecuting matters, and conducts civil litigation in health care-related areas. Linda also manages complex trusts as a fiduciary.
Linda is a former adjunct faculty member in bioethics at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and taught courses related to health law, ethics and nursing practices at the University of Colorado. Prior to joining Caplan & Earnest, she helped to form Denver firm Siderius Fleischner Houghtaling & Craigmile LLC. Linda has been named to the Best Lawyers in America® list for administrative and health care multiple times, and has also been named a Super Lawyer.
- University of Denver College of Law, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.S. in Nursing
Regular contributor to the Health Law Chapter of the Colorado CLE Colorado Law Survey
Associations & Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association, Health Law Section
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- American Health Lawyers Association
Pro Bono & Volunteer Activities
- Colorado Bar Association Mock Trial Program
- Women 4 Women, Knitting 4 Peace, Board of Directors
- The Art Garage, Inc., Board of Directors
- McConnell Siderius Fleischner Houghtaling & Craigmile, LLC
- Long & Jaudon, P.C., Of Counsel
- The University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, adjunct faculty member
- Attorney General of the State of Colorado, Deputy AG and First Assistant AG