1800 Broadway, Suite 200
Boulder, CO 80302-5289
Kristofer M. Simms
Kristofer Simms’ practice focuses on estate planning, trust administration, probate, taxation and real estate. He also advises clients on general business matters, including business set up and succession planning for closely held companies.
Mr. Simms maintains memberships in professional legal and estate associations, including the Colorado Bar’s Trusts and Estates Section and the Boulder County Estate Planning Council. He previously practiced at firms in Loveland and Broomfield. In his spare time, Mr. Simms enjoys hiking, skiing, snowshoeing and backpacking.
- University of Wyoming College of Law, J.D.
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A. in History
Admittances & Licenses
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
Associations & Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association’s Trusts and Estates Section
- Boulder County Bar Association – Wills, Trusts and Estates Section
- Boulder Rotary Club
- Boulder Rotary Club Foundation Board Member
- Boulder County Estate Planning Council Member, Former President
- Parenting Place, Inc., Former Board Member
- National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys, Former Member
- Wealth Counsel, Former Member